____________________________________
Thurdsay: I touched down.
Friday: Shopped in orchard road, got 2 dresses. One Vintage polka dots (black and white). One sun dress. Visited mui at her shop
Saturday: Whole day with mui, Shopped. Dinner with Derong, Clubbed at Madam Wongs in the end. Met this singaporean guy. *shrugs.
Sunday: Lunch with the big family. Stayed home in the afternoon. Then dinner before cheking out wala wala, tango, then ice cream.
Monday:Went to meet zena, then gui then althea. and YEN YEN"S birthday.
Tuesday: Slacked by myself at NYDC enjoying the afternoon, writing away.. then went home. Met tin and S.D at nite for the 40yr old virgin.
Wednesday: Reading my book myself in Nydc and got 2 skirts.
Thursday: Did something I forgot. caught movie with Tin at nite.
Friday: Got back my results, went to Tin's place, slacked. Rained. S.D was there too. :) Then bugis, town, Dinner at home. Then park lane. And landed in a pub, started drinking. -_-"" and home. This day was the BEST. Took laods of pics. I love my Tin and S.D despite arh. forget it.
Saturday: Stayed home all day. Went out at nite, but din club in the end. Went home and slacked.
Sunday : Church, Day out with joyce. Dinner. then Supper with Tin at Newton. Drank beer and ate. Took laods of pics. Beautiful. Thanks joyce for the gerberra, it perked up my whole sunday. Surprise phone call in the mornings :) :)
I misss youuu. haha. but you will never know. <33>
BAO: wait for meeee, I can't wait too!!! <33333333>